How Maray Helps Clients
Maray assists investors, entrepreneurs, and the affluent realize their business immigration and immigrant goals through creative and innovative counseling. She is dedicated exclusively to the practice of business immigration law and has extensive knowledge on complex business structures, which she uses to draft persuasive immigrant and nonimmigrant petitions for the consular and immigration officers.
Maray also analyzes the goals of her clients in order to recommend the most appropriate visa based upon their capital and intent, and architects an immigration plan through which the investors can effectively implement. From the first consultation and throughout representation, Maray ensures that her clients accurately document the source and transfer of funds so that all is clear, traceable, and credible.
What Clients Can Expect
Maray values teamwork and therefore in conjunction with her clients’ advisors and network of capable professionals, which include business and tax attorneys, economists, bankers, accountants, and business brokers, Maray ensures that a strong and well-drafted petition is presented. She remains as a trusted advisor to her clients and with the assistance of her team acts as their liaison to ease the transition between cultures and countries.
Having experienced the hurdle of immigrating, I take a priority in understanding my clients’ business and affairs to effectively architect a strong and flexible immigration plan that fulfills clients’ short and long-term goals. I immerse myself in your case in pursuit of legal solutions.
Outside the Office
Outside the office, Maray enjoys road trips and travelling with her family, exploring different cultures and customs along the way.
- Head of business immigration practice at boutique firm.
- Presenting persuasive petition as a whole through careful selection of evidence and strategic drafting in order to convincingly portray that client is deserving of visa.
- Solving complex L-1A and L-1A extension cases with challenging financials, limited employees, and sophisticated business structures by understanding client operations, gathering evidence, and brainstorming solutions in order to present a strong case that merits approval.
Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., 2015
Florida International University, B.A., 2012, summa cum laude, English / Minor in Political Science / Certificate in Law, Ethics, and Society
- Phi Betta Kappa
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), South Florida, Latin American, and Rome Chapter
- Vice-president of the Florida International University Honors Alumni Association, Chair of Legal Board.