How Makenzie Helps Clients
Makenzie is a member of the firm’s Litigation Section. Makenzie’s wide range of experience during law school both inside and outside the classroom will benefit clients in reaching their goal.
What Clients Can Expect
Makenzie is an organized and diligent attorney who will deliver timely work that satisfies the clients expectations. Makenzie recognizes that every client is different and individualizes every case to their needs.
Outside the Office
Makenzie enjoys spending time with family down the beach. She also loves long walks around the city and trying new restaurants.
- Summer Associate for Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney
- Law Clerk for Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford
- Drexel Moot Court Internal Competition Semi-Finalist
- Legal Intern at the Bucks County Public Defender’s Office
- Legal Intern at the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office
- Legal Intern at the Philadelphia Defender’s Association
Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude (Top 5%)
Temple University, B.A., cum laude, Criminal Justice
Criminal Record Expungement Clinic