How Kyle Helps Clients
Kyle brings nearly 10 years of experience working with local, state, and federal governments.
As former intern and constituent services representative with U.S. Senator Cory Booker (NJ), Kyle learned the inner workings of the federal government and its agencies tasked with solving matters that constituents face in New Jersey.
Throughout his career, Kyle has assisted a range of clients in matters before Philadelphia City Council, the Pennsylvania legislature, and Capitol Hill.
In its inaugural year, Kyle served as the government relations strategist for celebrity-led criminal justice reform organization REFORM Alliance. This allowed him to work closely with state & federal agencies, including directly with the Trump Administration, to bring probation and parole reform to impacted states around the country.
As CEO of Darby Public Strategies, a boutique bipartisan consulting firm, and throughout his career, Kyle has assisted clients in real estate and construction, healthcare, advocacy, entertainment, professional sports, medical cannabis, technology, and logistics. Through this experience, Kyle has built key relationships on both sides of the aisle in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, New Jersey, New York, Los Angeles, Georgia, and Washington D.C.
Kyle’s passion for truly understanding the issues that clients face through strenuous research and counsel from relevant government staffers allows him to bring a fresh, well-informed perspective to providing the needed solutions that clients seek.
What Clients Can Expect
Kyle brings a balanced level of pragmatism when it comes to navigating the issues that clients face. He assesses client matters, manages expectations, and strategically advises them based on the current priorities of government bodies.
Outside the Office
When he’s not providing strategies for clients, Kyle can be found enjoying family time at the Jersey Shore.
- Led government relations in 7 states and before the federal government on behalf of REFORM Alliance, a criminal justice reform organization led by celebrities Jay-Z, Michael Rubin, Van Jones, Meek Mill, Clara Wu Tsai, Dan Loeb, and Robert Kraft.
- Associate at Wojdak Government Relations, Pennsylvania’s first full-service lobbying firm with two dozen clients with matters before Philadelphia City Council and the Pennsylvania legislature.
- Led strategy and government outreach for nonpartisan election and voting rights advocacy groups for the 2020 presidential election.
- Assisted clients with navigating the SBA’s COVID-19 loan programs and shutdown orders.
Stockton University of New Jersey, B.A., 2016, Political Science
- Washington Government Relations Group (African-American Government Relations Professionals)
- Committeeperson, 2nd Ward Democrats (Elected Position)
- Philadelphia’s 2nd Ward Democratic Committee
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Independence Regional Board 2019