How Komal Helps Clients
Komal brings hybrid in-house, business development and litigation experience to provide clients with nuanced and strategic advice. Her background includes experience in high stakes employment matters, unfair business practices, products liability, pharmaceutical multi-district litigation, non-profit and education law. She also has a significant experience defending public entities in employment discrimination matters leading up to jury trials.
What Clients Can Expect
She incorporates this background to understand clients’ industries and business interests and mitigate risks. Komal is dedicated to delivering outstanding service by understanding her clients’ business practices from top to bottom to effectuate practical case resolution.
Outside the Office
During law school, Komal volunteered with the California Innocence Project, clerked with a High Court judge in Hong Kong, and served as a research assistant and instructor to first-year law students in legal writing. In her spare time, Komal enjoys spending time with family and friends, and serving on the board of the San Diego South Asian Bar Association.
- Pursued the claims of large classes of plaintiffs, including within the national multi-district opioid litigation
- Litigated complex class actions and employment matters in both state and federal court
- Represented business interests by providing in-house counsel and business development expertise
California Western School of Law, J.D., 2015, Moot Court Honors Board; Dean’s Diversity Scholar, Concentration in Business and Securities Law
University of California, M.A., 2011, Demographic & Social Analysis; Social Sciences
University of California, B.A., 2010, Political Science; Humanities & Law Minor, emphasis in Public Law & Political Relations
- Board Member, South Asian Bar Association
- Board Member, California Western School of Law Alumni Association
- Member, Enright Inn of Court
- San Diego County Bar Association