How Kevin Helps Clients
Kevin is an accomplished litigator, representing employers in a wide variety of matters in both state and federal court, as well as administrative proceedings, involving Title VII, The Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, the Pregnancy Discrimination Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, ban-the-box ordinances, state discrimination claims, conscientious employee claims, wage and hour claims, and common law claims involving breach of contract and wrongful termination. Kevin also provides guidance to clients on compliance with federal and state labor laws. In addition, Kevin counsels clients with regard to workplace accommodations, disciplinary matters, terminations and severance agreements.
What Clients Can Expect
With a meticulous eye for detail, Kevin provides clients with personalized and proactive guidance. Clients can expect a strategic advocate committed to their success.
Outside the Office
Kevin is an avid Philadelphia sports fan and Eagles season ticket holder. He also enjoys snowboarding in his free time. Kevin lives in South Philadelphia with his wife and their two children.
- Successfully defended a major university in a multi-plaintiff discrimination case, obtaining summary judgment on discrimination, free speech, equal protection and substantive due process claims.
- Successfully moved for the dismissal of a whistleblower claim relating to allegations of religious discrimination.
- Represented a major hospital in several administrative investigations into racial discrimination and ADA retaliation claims.
- Successfully defended a health care provider in a premises liability trial, arguing for and obtaining non-suit at the close of plaintiff’s case.
Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2004
College of the Holy Cross, B.A., 2001, Philosophy
- New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Eastern District Court
- Pennsylvania Middle District Court
- New Jersey District Court
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
Philadelphia Bar Association