Kelly M. Neal
- Contested foreclosure and receivership litigation involving lender liability claims in federal court.
- Confession of judgment and receivership litigation for over $20 million on behalf of one of the nation's largest financial institutions.
- Contested state and federal court asset recovery litigation on behalf of one of the nation's largest equipment financing companies, including obtaining judgment for over $300,000 through summary judgment.
- Single-asset real estate bankruptcy court litigation on behalf of national lending institution resulting in favorable appellate court case law precedent for lenders.
- Negotiation, documentation and close ofsale of business assets, including real estate and personal property, on behalf of national special servicer.
- Collateral recovery action in bankruptcy case in the Western District of Pennsylvania requiring contested stay relief litigation and negotiation with competing creditors.