- Contested foreclosure and receivership litigation involving lender liability claims in federal court.
- Confession of judgment and receivership litigation for over $20 million on behalf of one of the nation's largest financial institutions.
- Contested state and federal court asset recovery litigation on behalf of one of the nation's largest equipment financing companies, including obtaining judgment for over $300,000 through summary judgment.
- Single-asset real estate bankruptcy court litigation on behalf of national lending institution resulting in favorable appellate court case law precedent for lenders.
- Negotiation, documentation and close ofsale of business assets, including real estate and personal property, on behalf of national special servicer.
- Collateral recovery action in bankruptcy case in the Western District of Pennsylvania requiring contested stay relief litigation and negotiation with competing creditors.
We follow industry news and trends so you can stay ahead of the game. Subscribe to receive emails regarding policies and findings that impact you and your business.
Already a subscriber and want to update your preferences? Click here.