Kathleen Jones Goldman
- Represented a national lender in loan workouts and large-scale creditors' rights litigations, involving real estate development projects.
- Represented a large lumber and building material supplier in employment litigation, involving allegations of sexual discrimination.
- Obtained dismissal, with prejudice, of a lender liability action brought against Huntington National Bank.
- Represented a diversified financial services provider in prosecuting a brokerage house in failing to honor trades, involving foreign currency.
- Represented a major transporter of coal and industrial product operating one of the most extensive intermodal rail networks in the East in property disputes.
- Represented one of the largest English-language trade book publishers in the world and the author of a non-fiction book in a defamation action.