How Kaitlyn Helps Clients
Kaitlyn has nearly 10 years of experience in immigration law and has practiced as an immigration attorney in Texas, Florida, Illinois, (U.S.) and British Columbia (Canada). Her practice focuses on employment-based immigration. She helps employers prepare immigrant and nonimmigrant visa petitions for foreign nationals seeking employment authorization in the U.S. by providing expert consultation on visas, compliance, and consular processing. She has supported employers of all sizes in the finance, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, information technology, consulting, oil & gas, retail, and fashion industries, along with educational institutions.
Kaitlyn was recognized by Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch in 2024 in the area of Immigration Law.
What Clients Can Expect
From work product to communication, clients can expect meticulous attention to detail when working with Kaitlyn. Her service is of high quality and responsiveness, keeping clients well-informed throughout the process. She ensures that all options and any risks are properly assessed when guiding business clients in decision-making goals for their immigration programs, ensuring accurate compliance with immigration laws.
Kaitlyn is incredibly knowledgeable, professional and communicative.
- Former Client
- Nearly 10 years of experience in high-volume business immigration.
- Experience in counseling clients’ global mobility programs to meet business and stakeholder objectives as external counsel and managing teams.
- Experience in H-1B, L-1A and L-1B, O-1, TN, E, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, PERM, and dependent visas.
- Industries served: Fortune 500 multinational corporations in the finance, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, information technology, consulting, retail, and fashion industries; top-tier educational institutions; and third-party placement IT Consulting and Staffing industry.
Outside the Office
Kaitlyn is a loving mother and wife enjoying quality time spent with family and friends. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling and learning. She is a certified yoga instructor.
South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2016
University of South Florida, B.A., 2013, Cum Laude, International Studies
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and its South Florida chapter
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- University of South Florida Alumni, Miami-Dade Chapter
- Yoga4Change (Y4C)
- Yoga 4 Change, Volunteer/ Trauma Informed Yoga Instructor, Miami, Florida (2023 to Present)
- Streetwise Partners, Mentor Volunteer – Combatting Imposter Syndrome, Miami, Florida (2023)
- Miami-Dade’s Office of New Americans, TPS Clinic Volunteer, Miami, Florida (2022)
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, Immigration Intake Volunteer, Chicago, Illinois (2021)
- UACDC, Harvest Hope Community Garden Volunteer, Tampa, Florida (2019)
- Florida Aquarium, Beach Clean-up Volunteer, Tampa, Florida (2019)
- Catholic Charities of Houston, Houston, Pro-bono Immigration Attorney, Texas (2017)
- Catholic Charities, Citizenship Forum Volunteer, Houston, Texas (2015)
- United We Dream, DACA Documentation Workshop Volunteer, Houston, Texas (2015)
Open Hands Food Pantry, Volunteer, Lithia, Florida (2008-2015)