- Advised a major regional bank on improving its strategies and protocol for protecting its customer and proprietary information, including development of enhanced employment agreements, confidentiality agreements and privacy policies.
- Defeated an international financial institution's attempts to enjoin a former employee from working for a competing firm, resulting in denial of attempt to get a temporary restraining order and ultimate dismissal of the state court action.
- Reviewed, updated and drafted new restrictive covenants, nondisclosure agreements and trade secret protection policies for a pharmaceutical distribution company.
- Drafted new restrictive covenants for a marketing and promotions firms and designed new procedures and policies to safeguard internal customer information and contact database software and systems.
- Successfully defended a financial services firm in a long running series of cases arising from employee departures related to acquisition of a prior employer, involving claims of “raiding,” unfair competition and misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Successfully obtained both injunctive relief and a damages award on behalf of a major stock brokerage firm in a case involving misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of contract and unfair competition.
- Defended a major Wall Street investment bank against unfair competition claims related to the hiring of multiple sales traders from a competitor's fixed income division.
- Obtained permanent injunctive relief in state court restraining a former employee from competing in the telecommunications industry.
We follow industry news and trends so you can stay ahead of the game. Subscribe to receive emails regarding policies and findings that impact you and your business.
Already a subscriber and want to update your preferences? Click here.