Jonathan D. Janow
- Clerk & Government Experience
- Law Clerk, Honorable Julia Smith Gibbons, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Law Clerk, Honorable Alan Kay, Magistrate Judge, United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- Pro Bono
- Counsel for the League of Women Voters as Intervenors in States' APA challenge to the Election Assistance Commission's (EAC) denial of their request to amend the federal voter registration form to require documentary proof of citizenship, following the Supreme Court's decision in v. Inter Tribal Council of Ariz., Inc., 133 S. Ct. 2247 (2013).
- Counsel in several cases on behalf of unaccompanied immigrant children in state and immigration court.
- Prior Experience
- Prior to attending law school, Jon worked as a paralegal specialist in the Appellate Section of the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division, where he was awarded the Attorney General's Award for Excellence in Legal Support.