John P. Cunningham
- Represented the United States in investigations and litigation arising out of alleged employment discrimination based on military status, race, gender, and religion.
- Led team of DOJ trial attorneys in initiating, investigating, litigating, and resolving high-profile employment rights class action matter on behalf of aggrieved U.S. service members, resulting in receipt of distinguished service award from U.S. Attorney General.
- Directed group of FBI analysts on the laundering and forfeiture components of international espionage investigation resulting in formal commendations from Director of the FBI and officials from the DOJ and IRS.
- Drafted, negotiated, and finalized contracts and related performance agreements in the entertainment industry on behalf of a variety of artists and venues in the music field.
- Pro Bono
- Counsel for plaintiff in litigation challenging efforts by a local government entity in Tennessee to enforce outdated eminent domain procedures.
- Counsel for U.S. constitutional organization in matter involving asset forfeiture, including drafting amicus brief to Supreme Court of the United States.
- Collaborated with The Walt Disney Company in the preparation of the Washington, D.C. Homeless Youth Handbook.