John D. Goldsmith
- Represented Fortune 50 companies in connection with the negotiation and sale of a former industrial facility to a residential developer, as well as the purchase of multiple New Jersey and Pennsylvania commercial sites.
- Represented a large steel deck and joist manufacturer in connection with facility acquisitions in many states and public debt financings related thereto.
- Represented a successful New Jersey technology company in connection with several rounds of venture financing.
- Represented a foreign medical provider in connection with the lease of a substantial portion of an office building in connection with its conversion to a clinic and medical office building.
- Represented a national health care provider on the acquisition of several New Jersey healthcare properties.
- Counseled the purchaser of a major New Jersey industrial operation on many issues relating to environmental liabilities and regulatory matters.
- Represented several out-of-state lenders on New Jersey issues relating to enforcement of loan documents and realization of collateral.
- Represented a substantial distributor on many aspects of corporate formation and real estate acquisition transactions, including construction and financing of new distribution facility in the Meadowlands, New Jersey.
- Counseled many companies in connection with real estate transactions involving compliance with the New Jersey Industrial Site Remediation Act.