How Jesse Helps Clients
Before entering law school, Jesse had a broad range of professional experiences including serving in the military as an aviation maintenance supervisor, working as a motorcycle instructor, and advising business owners on ways to improve their maintenance practices and profitability. Jesse brings this background and ability to see a situation from the client’s perspective with every client. He ensures that he understands the client’s unique position and goals and integrates that knowledge into the process of crafting client solutions.
While working as a Certified Legal Intern in the Environmental Law Clinic at Pitt Law, Jesse leveraged his knowledge and experiences to research and draft a comment to an agency action that required a thorough understanding of flight training requirements for U.S. Air Force pilots and the specific environmental impacts of various military aircraft. Jesse also leveraged his knowledge of and interest in fisheries conservation to advise a client on various ways to redesignate and protect a stream, including options under state and federal water protection laws and state trout stocking regulations.
What Clients Can Expect
Jesse’s approach to research and advocacy is comprehensive and wholistic, so clients can expect two things. First, clients can rest assured that Jesse will fully understand the legal and factual considerations that must be addressed to meet the client needs and goals. Second, once the array of options becomes clear, Jesse will help his clients understand their options, help them make an informed decision about how best to move forward, and advocate zealously to achieve their goals.
Outside the Office
When not at work, Jesse enjoys being in the outdoors and is an avid fisherman. He also enjoys riding his motorcycle, playing disc golf, and game nights with friends.
- Interned for the Honorable Marilyn J. Horan, District Judge for the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Advised client on state policy recommendations for integrating Carbon Capture technology into Pennsylvania’s energy and environmental laws and regulations
- Advised client regarding labor and employment implications of New Jersey’s new recreational cannabis law and how it would affect drug testing and jobsite safety concerns
- Drafted successful motion to strike inadmissible evidence during trademark prosecution
University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 2022, cum laude
Saint Martin's University, B.A., 2013, summa cum laude
- Pennsylvania (Pending)
• Hay – Sell Pittsburgh American Inn of Court
• Allegheny County Bar Association
• Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The Tenino Motorcycle Drill Team – Volunteer Member (2014-2018), President (2016-2018)