Jacqui Fiske Lazo
- Represented the developer in the acquisition, development and financing of a complex urban planned community that was built in Pittsburgh upon a slag heap.
- Represented developers in the acquisition and financing of several residential developments, including the formation of homeowners associations and common interest ownership documentation.
- Served as local representation of the owner of the casino located in downtown Pittsburgh with respect to many issues related to the construction and development of the casino, including land use and permitting.
- Represented the Pittsburgh Parking Authority, as solicitor in its transactional and general matters, including negotiations related to the privatization of the parking system.
- Represented a major national apartment developer in the acquisition, development and financing of several apartment buildings, including the first residential apartment complex in downtown Pittsburgh.
- Represented an international property development and investment management business in negotiations pertaining to joint ventures for the acquisition and development of properties located in the New York City area.
- Represented the Sports and Exhibition Authority of Pittsburgh and Allegheny County in its negotiations with the Pittsburgh Penguins with respect to the leasing and development of Pittsburgh's new multipurpose arena.