- Obtained relief for U.S. manufacturer against dumped and subsidized engines from China.
- Successfully prosecuted antidumping and countervailing duty cases covering certain plastic products from China.
- Advise U.S. entities on economic sanctions regulations administered by OFAC that govern trade with Russia, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and other countries, as well as transactions with “Specially Designated Nationals.”
- Served as lead counsel in the successful antidumping investigation of imports of certain master alloys from Korea.
- Advise a broad range of U.S. and multinational corporations on their obligations under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- Provides guidance to government contractors in regard to DCSA with respect to mitigation of FOCI under the applicable national industrial security regulations. Facilitates defense industry acquisitions and advises companies regarding a multitude of FOCI mitigation and DCSA compliance matters.
- Developed and implemented anticorruption/FCPA compliance programs for numerous domestic manufacturers.
- Counsels clients with regard to compliance with the Foreign Agent Registration Act.