- Established enterprises that provide the best immigration platform possible for the transfer of key employees between companies.
- On behalf of a large European manufacturer, petitioned for E-2 treaty investor nonimmigrant visa, enabling it to transfer business personnel to the U.S. for extended periods of time to oversee or work in a related U.S. enterprise.
- In the chemical manufacturing field, successfully obtained lawful permanent residence for an R&D Chemist of a well-known chemical manufacturer, based on her outstanding and unique achievements in the field.
- Developed immigration policies and reimbursement agreements for corporate clients.
- Represented international organizations that wish to bring foreign nationals to the United States to participate in U.S. government-approved exchange-visitor programs allowing the foreign nationals to engage in studies, research and training in certain fields.
- Represented health care organizations, universities, colleges and corporations seeking “national interest waivers,” in order to permanently employ foreign nationals in the United States as nurses, physicians, researchers and scientists.
We follow industry news and trends so you can stay ahead of the game. Subscribe to receive emails regarding policies and findings that impact you and your business.
Already a subscriber and want to update your preferences? Click here.