Holly Gladstone is a commercial finance and real estate attorney with almost twenty years of experience. Holly represents lenders and borrowers in complex commercial financings in a wide array of industries, including the physical security, pharma and technology services industries. Holly also has extensive experience handling bilateral and syndicated real estate financings on behalf of borrowers and lenders and maintains an active tenant-side leasing practice.
In Holly's real estate finance practice, she advises clients in connection with mortgage loans, construction loans and New York lien law issues. Some of Holly's representative real estate financing transactions include:
- Acquisition, bridge and construction loans in excess of $100 million in aggregate for student housing project in Ithaca, New York (counsel to lender)
- Construction loan for hotel redevelopment project in Southeast United States, including negotiation of credit enhancement agreement with hotel franchisor (counsel to agent)
- $75 million acquisition and construction loan for hotel project in Manhattan, including acquisition of air rights (counsel to agent)
- $20 million acquisition and construction loan for mixed use project in western New York, which also involved multiple layers of ground leases with the municipality and the county Industrial Development Authority (counsel to lender)
Holly's commercial lending practice is primarily focused on senior secured credit facilities, including asset-based loans, middle market loans, and loans with RMR borrowing bases, on both the borrower side and lender side. These representations often involve cross-border debt and complicated intercreditor relationships. Holly also counsels clients in connection with factoring and receivables financings. Holly's representative commercial lending transactions include:
- $300 million secured revolving and term loan credit facilities for a privately held security alarm company with a private equity sponsor (counsel to agent)
- $225 million secured multi-currency credit facility to Canadian publicly traded technology services company and domestic and international subsidiaries (counsel to borrower)
- Term loan and revolving loan financings in excess of $300 million for global pharmaceutical company and its domestic and international subsidiaries (counsel to borrower)
- $45 million revolving credit facility for a privately held physical security and IP managed services company with a private equity sponsor, including negotiation of intercreditor agreement with trustee for senior secured noteholders (counsel to agent)
- Restructuring of $150 million term and revolving credit facilities for a privately held security alarm company (counsel to agent)
- $200 million asset-based syndicated credit facility for technology services company (counsel to borrower)
- $10 million asset-based credit facility for privately held company in electronic components industry (counsel to lender)
- $30 million receivables purchase facility to a provider of IT services (counsel to seller)
To learn more about industry rankings, click here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
New York University, J.D., 1998
Cornell University, B.A., 1994
- New Jersey
- New York
New York State Bar Association