- Represented public companies, captive insurance companies and reinsurers in multimillion dollar collateral and trust account disputes.
- Defeated an international financial institution's attempts to enjoin a former employee from working for a competing firm, resulting in denial of attempt to get a temporary restraining order and ultimate dismissal of the state court action.
- Formed and maintained oversight of a security and alarm trade association risk retention group domiciled in Vermont.
- Represented an automobile component parts manufacturer in a $25 million replevin recovery in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
- Represented the Government of the US Virgin Islands in government contract matters relating to FEMA, construction litigation, receivership litigation and environmental litigation.
- Successfully defeated a class action against a Pennsylvania real estate developer in PA federal court.
- Represented a national bank in a $120 million collateral swap involving an insurance company in rehabilitation.
- Represented suppliers and manufacturers in products liability and consumer class action lawsuits in both state and federal courts.
- Represented a syndicate of major lending institutions in a $50 million director and officer lawsuit in federal court.
- Represented the Government of the US Virgin Islands as part of the landmark $205 billion settlement with the tobacco industry.
We follow industry news and trends so you can stay ahead of the game. Subscribe to receive emails regarding policies and findings that impact you and your business.
Already a subscriber and want to update your preferences? Click here.