H. Marc Tepper
- Represented public companies, captive insurance companies and reinsurers in multimillion dollar collateral and trust account disputes.
- Defeated an international financial institution's attempts to enjoin a former employee from working for a competing firm, resulting in denial of attempt to get a temporary restraining order and ultimate dismissal of the state court action.
- Formed and maintained oversight of a security and alarm trade association risk retention group domiciled in Vermont.
- Represented an automobile component parts manufacturer in a $25 million replevin recovery in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
- Represented the Government of the US Virgin Islands in government contract matters relating to FEMA, construction litigation, receivership litigation and environmental litigation.
- Successfully defeated a class action against a Pennsylvania real estate developer in PA federal court.
- Represented a national bank in a $120 million collateral swap involving an insurance company in rehabilitation.
- Represented suppliers and manufacturers in products liability and consumer class action lawsuits in both state and federal courts.
- Represented a syndicate of major lending institutions in a $50 million director and officer lawsuit in federal court.
- Represented the Government of the US Virgin Islands as part of the landmark $205 billion settlement with the tobacco industry.