Gina M. Ameci
- Successfully defended several clients against claims of employment discrimination.
- Successfully resolved claims alleging unpaid time worked and overtime.
- Guided a client through the successful acquisition of a large number of employees. Even though the transition necessitated several layoffs, the client was able to avoid any litigation.
- Resolved a disability discrimination claim by developing alternative accommodations for the employee which achieved client efficiencies.
- Successfully defended a client against a Department of Labor (DOL) Family Medical Leave Act claim.
- Successfully resolved a claim brought by the DOL, Occupational Safety Health Administration Review Commission, against a client in a manufacturing industry. The client was able to avoid a potential shutdown of operations as well as the imposition of fine
- Prevented the filing of class action litigation involving the misclassification of jobs.
- Prevented the filing of a sexual harassment claim against a client in the transportation industry by conducting a thorough examination and providing the appropriate and necessary training to managers.