How Drew Helps Clients
Drew represents clients in high-stakes litigation, with a focus on complex commercial disputes, unfair trade practices, trade secrets, and intellectual property.
What Clients Can Expect
When clients need intellectual firepower and practical advice, they turn to Drew. Drew stands out among attorneys in his ability to create novel strategies that lead to victory. A former federal law clerk who has litigated cases across the country, Drew graduated first in his class and was Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review at the University of Connecticut School of Law, which he attended on a full-tuition merit scholarship. He is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Saint Louis University, where he earned his B.A. summa cum laude.
Outside the Office
Drew enjoys spending his time out of the office with his wife and twin sons. He is also an active member of an alumni leadership committee for his alma mater.
- Defended Fortune 500 company in a multidistrict price fixing and group boycotting case brought under the Sherman Act, including a winning motion to dismiss.
- Litigated patent royalty dispute on behalf of Fortune 100 company in the Southern District of New York.
- Represented Fortune 500 company in litigation against Saudi Arabia related to the September 11th attacks.
- Brought unfair trade practices claim on behalf of a publicly traded company against a non-practicing patent assertion entity.
- Defended pharmaceutical company in suit involving dozens of patents from seven patent families in the District of Delaware.
- Defended international law firm in a malpractice suit brought by a celebrity rapper involving rights of publicity.
- Recognized by Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch for Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property Law.
- Hon. Michael P. Shea, United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
University of Connecticut, School of Law, J.D., 2015, highest honors, Moot Court (CALI Excellence Award), Full-Tuition Merit Scholarship
Saint Louis University, B.A., 2010, summa cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut