David E. Gould
New York, NY
- Transactions David has completed in recent years:
- 2015: Multiyear cloud services agreement between a global enterprise software provider and a national financial services company for an expense reimbursement tracking and approval system and procurement system; software and implementation services agreement between a custom plastic goods manufacturer and an enterprise software solution provider for enterprise resource planning (ERP); and private cloud (data and applications as a service) agreement between a national provider of technology-enabled payment solutions for health plans and a global digital infrastructure provider.
- 2014: Technology license and escrow agreement between a mobile technology and alternative app market provider and the subsidiary of a large Chinese search and web services company; supply agreement for a custom plastic goods manufacturer and the theme park subsidiary of a multinational mass media corporation; cloud service agreement between a global enterprise software provider and a national financial services company for its regional banking subsidiary; and technology reseller agreement between an innovation services provider and a top Indian & Asian market research company
- 2013: Software, support and supply agreement for a supply chain serialization provider with a global pharmaceutical and pharmacy service provider and Software as a Service Agreement for a non-profit provider of legal case management for children’s legal advocacy.
- 2012: Technology license agreement for a large non-profit healthcare insurer and solutions provider with the nation’s largest real-time healthcare communication network; Revenue Cycle Management agreement for a large investor-owned heath care delivery system; and Software as a Service (SaaS) License for a suburban healthcare provider’s implementation of an inpatient and outpatient computer assisted coding and clinical documentation solution.
- 2011: Website development agreement for a large retail art supplier; Point of Sale technology license agreement for a national discount clothing chain; and multi-year technology transition services agreement for a multi-institutional health care system.