- Transactions David has completed in recent years:
- 2020: Assisted a security software provider in the acquisition and licensing of a parental control software business; Cloud and SaaS agreements for a supply chain serialization provider with major industrial, chemical and food manufacturers; multiple technology agreements for a large E&P energy company; hosting and cloud services agreement for a regional energy concern; supply agreement for a custom plastic goods manufacturer; beta, SaaS and reseller agreements for a forensic engineering and laboratory services provider; licensing, distribution and resale agreements for a central station monitoring provider; license and services agreements for a midstream energy company.
- 2019: Divesture of cutting edge mobile technology to a multinational technology company together with follow-on license, distribution and channel partner arrangements; source code escrow agreements in connection with a cloud provided solution for a key technology license; complex and multiyear information technology transition services agreement for a national hospital system in connection with a regional system divestiture; drafting and revisions to form agreements for development, consulting, cloud and related technology as a service for a technology reseller and solutions provider.
- 2018: Renegotiation, assignment, assumption and amendments to hundreds of information technology agreements in connection with a publicly traded spinoff from a publicly traded company; this effort took months and involved numerous negotiations and resolutions of IT issues large and small on an aggressive timeline; exclusive sales representative agreement for manufacturing company; supply, equipment, license and support agreements on vendor and customer paper with large industrial customers for a vision guided vehicle technology provider.
- 2017: Technology licenses for a dental technology concern; assistance with technology and open source issues for a robotics provider in an acquisition transaction; service and subscriptions agreements for a sports technology provider; information technology agreement analysis, support and resolution for a diversified energy company in connection with an acquisition transaction; SaaS and installed technology agreements for a regional energy concern; software development agreement for a call center solutions provider; software license and services agreement between a chromatography products provider and an enterprise software solution provider for enterprise resource planning (ERP); information technology transition and related services agreement for a national hospital system in connection with a regional system divestiture.
- 2016: Reseller and OEM agreements for a technology reseller and solutions provider; open source licensing and contribution agreements for a research and development nonprofit; license agreements for a RFID solution provider with major entertainment and theme park companies; license and reseller agreements for an innovative industrial security solution provider; license agreements and terms and conditions for a vision guided vehicle technology provider; amendments and supplements to technology agreements for a national financial services company.
- 2015: Multiyear cloud services agreement between a global enterprise software provider and a national financial services company for an expense reimbursement tracking and approval system and procurement system; software and implementation services agreement between a custom plastic goods manufacturer and an enterprise software solution provider for enterprise resource planning (ERP); and private cloud (data and applications as a service) agreement between a national provider of technology-enabled payment solutions for health plans and a global digital infrastructure provider.
- 2014: Technology license and escrow agreement between a mobile technology and alternative app market provider and the subsidiary of a large Chinese search and web services company; supply agreement for a custom plastic goods manufacturer and the theme park subsidiary of a multinational mass media corporation; cloud service agreement between a global enterprise software provider and a national financial services company for its regional banking subsidiary; and technology reseller agreement between an innovation services provider and a top Indian & Asian market research company
- 2013: Software, support and supply agreement for a supply chain serialization provider with a global pharmaceutical and pharmacy service provider and Software as a Service Agreement for a non-profit provider of legal case management for children’s legal advocacy.
- 2012: Technology license agreement for a large non-profit healthcare insurer and solutions provider with the nation’s largest real-time healthcare communication network; Revenue Cycle Management agreement for a large investor-owned heath care delivery system; and Software as a Service (SaaS) License for a suburban healthcare provider’s implementation of an inpatient and outpatient computer assisted coding and clinical documentation solution.
- 2011: Website development agreement for a large retail art supplier; Point of Sale technology license agreement for a national discount clothing chain; and multi-year technology transition services agreement for a multi-institutional health care system.
We follow industry news and trends so you can stay ahead of the game. Subscribe to receive emails regarding policies and findings that impact you and your business.
Already a subscriber and want to update your preferences? Click here.