How Daniela Helps Clients
Daniela focuses her practice on assisting individual professionals and multinational corporations in developing and executing their desired global mobility strategies. She has a demonstrated record of success in employment-based immigration matters, particularly in EB-1A extraordinary ability, EB-2 national interest waiver, EB-5 immigrant investor, and E-2 treaty investor petitions. She also has extensive experience in H-1B specialty occupation, L-1A intracompany transferee executive or manager, and PERM labor certification applications.
Daniela holds a Juris Doctor from New York Law School as well as a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and a Bachelor of Arts in Criminology from the University of Florida. She also completed the International Business Development Program at King’s College in London, United Kingdom. While in law school, Daniela was a student practitioner with New York Law School’s information privacy and intellectual property clinic, where she had the opportunity to draft an amici curiae brief for the United States Second Circuit Court of Appeals on the applicability of the Communications Decency Act in federal consumer privacy cases. Daniela was also the Notes and Comments Editor of the New York Law School Law Review, a leading academic law journal heavily cited by distinguished attorneys and judges. She also served as a Labor and Employment Law Clerk at a distinguished New York litigation firm and completed a legal internship with a global financial services company, where she assisted Regional Counsel in developing legal, compliance, and regulatory strategies for the company’s subsidiaries in Latin America.
What Clients Can Expect
With a firm understanding that no case is ever the same, Daniela always takes a personalized approach to achieve her clients’ goals. She leverages her practical knowledge, detail-oriented writing style, and case management capabilities to achieve the best possible outcome for all of her clients.
“My main objective is to always guide my clients towards optimal paths of growth and success.”
Outside the Office
Daniela is a Brazilian native and the first attorney in her family. She is a proud member of Sigma Kappa Sorority and spends most of her weekends cheering on the Florida Gators. She is also a former member of Brazil’s Synchronized Swimming National Team.
- Timely filed over 60 immigrant and non-immigrant petitions with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services with a current 100% approval rate
- Managed an extensive client base of professionals and corporations across 20 countries
- Actively responded to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services requests for additional evidence (RFEs) and notices of intent to deny (NOIDs)
- Filed motions to reconsider and reopen for family-based petitions with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
New York Law School, J.D., 2019
University of Florida, B.S., 2016, cum laude, Business Administration and Management
University of Florida, B.A., 2016, cum laude, Criminology
- New York
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association, Labor & Employment Law Section
- Humane Society of Greater Miami, Volunteer
- Alzheimer’s Association, Disease Research Advocate