Daniel C. Garfinkel
- Obtained five emergency injunctions for a Fortune 200 oil and gas company by successfully arguing that the client’s right to operate upon the properties for oil and gas necessarily includes the right to explore for that same oil and gas via seismic testing.
- Represented coal supply companies in litigation with steel manufacturers and other customers, foreign and domestic.
- Represented national coal mining companies in several injunction actions to enforce mining rights.
- Defended national coal mining company in action regarding alleged mine subsidence damage.
- Served as lead trial counsel in property dispute litigation.
- Advised energy clients concerning the interpretation and application of Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code governing the sale of goods.
- Represented energy clients in numerous title dispute matters.
- Supervised several large-scale and complex electronic discovery projects.
- Advised municipalities on contract dispute matters, potential tort liability, and contract drafting and review.