How Dave Helps Clients
Dave represents employers in all areas of employment litigation. His practice focuses on representing employers in federal and state court and before administrative agencies in litigation involving claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, independent contractor misclassification, breach of contract, and wage and hour actions. Dave’s experience spans the litigation process from conducting early litigation risk assessments to negotiating favorable settlements and arguing at trial. He also advises employers on litigation avoidance and assists with developing policies and programs in accordance with state and federal employment laws.
Dave was named one of Pennsylvania’s Super Lawyers Rising Stars in Employment Litigation, 2018. He was also named to National Black Lawyers’ “Top 40 Under 40,” 2015.
What Clients Can Expect
Dave provides proactive, solution-oriented legal counsel and strategic advocacy. He is passionate about building lasting relationships with clients as he offers guidance through their most challenging legal issues.
Commit to a bold goal.
Outside the Office
Dave is a fan of all major sports and Formula One racing. He also enjoys exploring international culture and cuisine while travelling with his wife and son.
- Successfully defended a large healthcare system in a complex discrimination class action.
- Represented an international academic association in a federal wage and hour action.
Penn State Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2013
Hunter College, B.A., 2010, psychology
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois