How Casey Helps Clients
Casey protects the interest of consumer and commercial clients acquiring residential and commercial properties by completing in-depth reviews of real estate title and survey matters. Throughout her ten years of experience assisting clients, Casey has developed a comprehensive process that ensures a smooth and timely closing while maintaining a focus and understanding of the client’s long-term goals and business objectives.
Casey works to minimize risk that finance clients inherit when collateralizing a loan by real estate. Her extensive experience reviewing the due diligence on properties across the country allows lenders to rest assured that all title issues have been addressed through the closing deliverables.
What Clients Can Expect
Anticipation, Communication and Dedication.
Thorough title and survey review provides our clients with the ability to make well-informed and timely decisions. When the stakes are high and are pending, clients can rely upon Casey for her ability to anticipate challenges and to provide vital status updates that help minimize surprises.
My professional career is centered on client service. I pride myself on being able to spot and resolve items for my clients before they become issues, while always keeping their larger business objectives at the forefront of each project.
Outside the Office
Born and raised in northcentral West Virginia, Casey enjoys spending time with her husband and two children gardening, fly fishing, biking and being outdoors. When they are not taking advantage of the region’s Rails to Trails system, Casey and her family enjoy exploring Pittsburgh’s many museums and galleries.
- Previously operated a title company in West Virginia and South Carolina overseeing everything from issuing title opinions, to title clearance matters and closing operations.
- Performed in-depth lease and title review for drilling and unitization in the Marcellus and Utica Shale region.
- Researched and reviewed title matters for Heirs’ Property clients throughout the south, grappling with title clouded by generations of intestate succession.
- Managed the Columbia, SC office of a prominent southern residential real estate firm.
- Assisted with a corporate spin-off and land sweep for one of the area’s largest coal operators.
Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 2017, cum laude
West Virginia University, B.S., 2010, Animal and Nutritional Science
- South Carolina
- West Virginia