How Brian Helps Clients
Brian represents agents, arrangers, commercial lenders, and corporate sponsors and borrowers in a variety of domestic and international finance transactions, including banking finance, acquisition finance, leveraged finance, fund financing, aircraft finance and real estate lending. He advises clients on loan originations to finance acquisitions as well as amendments to existing facilities involving financially healthy, stressed and distressed borrowers.
Prior to joining Buchanan, Brian was an associate at a large international law firm. While in law school, Brian served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Hofstra Law Review.
What Clients Can Expect
Brian’s clients can expect quick responsiveness and strong attention to detail.
Outside the Office
Outside of the office, Brian enjoys traveling, discovering new restaurants, and spending time with family and friends. He is a movie buff and a book lover.
- Represented the sponsor in a $850 million 1L/2L acquisition financing.
- Represented the administrative agent in a $1.2 billion 1L/2L acquisition financing.
- Represented the borrower in a $600 million acquisition financing.
- Represented an airline in the acquisition of a fleet of aircraft.
- Represented the sponsor in a $2 billion project financing.
Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 2014, cum laude
The Pennsylvania State University, Schreyer Honors College, B.A., 2011, summa cum laude, English
- New York