- Served as regulatory counsel to a major national long-term care corporation concerning the corporation's acquisition of various existing New Jersey long-term care facilities and in other transactional matters.
- Represented various long-term facilities in administrative appeals of Medicaid rates set by the State of New Jersey.
- Served as regulatory counsel to a national hospital corporation concerning the sale one of its New Jersey hospitals.
- Served as local New Jersey counsel to a national home health corporation in its acquisition of a New Jersey home health agency.
- Assisted national long term care corporation develop new nursing facility and assisted living facility admission agreements and resident handbooks.
- Acted as in-house counsel to one of the largest clinical cancer research organizations in the United States providing services such as reviewing, drafting and negotiating clinical trial contracts with pharmaceutical companies.
- Represented multiple community mental health providers in a $24 million Department of Human Services Pooled Financing Bond Program, issued through the New Jersey Economic Development Authority.