- Developed an exchange traded fund on Ether
- Represented an offshore, initial coin offering (ICO) issuer on compliance with U.S. securities laws
- Provided patent procurement services for international fintech company including patent application preparation and prosecution, which involved representing the client before the U.S. Patent Office
- Currently serving as chief patent counsel of a NASDAQ traded technology company
- Drafted blockchain applications for major financial and technology companies
- Delivered fundamental analysis behind token and cryptocurrencies
- Provided tax advice and tax policy advice to companies involving with crypto assets
- Assisted with reporting requirements
- Strategy development for product enhancements and to prevent competitor design around
- Built the Blockchain/Crypto policy engagement program with a "Big Four" accounting firm
- Represented a global financial payment services company with procurement and lobbying needs
- Representation of accounting investigations by the PCAOB and the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Represented national and international financial institutions with RICO litigation, breach of fiduciary duty claims by borrower's management and successfully settled claims against the auditor
We follow industry news and trends so you can stay ahead of the game. Subscribe to receive emails regarding policies and findings that impact you and your business.
Already a subscriber and want to update your preferences? Click here.