Blake J. Delaney
- Obtained a final judgment as lead counsel in an arbitration proceeding involving a commercial loan dispute on behalf of a national lender.
- Represented a national child and adolescent specialized care company in the acquisition of a local child and family mental health services company.
- Represented various lenders in residential and commercial foreclosures, replevin actions and enforcement actions relating to secured and unsecured business loans in more than twenty counties across the state of Florida.
- Prosecuted multiple contested guardianship trials on behalf of a major Florida hospital.
- Assisted various health care entities with administrative licensure needs including the preparation and submission of permit applications and the appeal of license denials, suspensions and revocations.
- Secured summary judgment for a Florida hospital in a multimillion dollar probate lawsuit, which was then affirmed on appeal.