How Ayanna Helps Clients
Ayanna London focuses her practice on corporate immigration matters. She has represented established multi-national companies, as well as new ventures, in various industries, including information technology, pharmaceuticals, architecture and real estate.
Ayanna’s areas of concentration include:
- Specialty Occupations, Intra-Company Transfers, NAFTA TN Categories, Australian E-3 Visas.
- Permanent Labor Certification (PERM) matters.
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher/Multinational Manager Petitions.
- EB-2/EB-3 Petitions for Workers.
- Adjustment of status.
- Consular processing of nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions.
Ayanna believes one of the great joys of corporate immigration is the process of learning a new client’s business and getting the opportunity to present creative solutions tailored to their needs and priorities. Building that client relationship makes every case unique and imbues a unique level of dedication to tackling challenges.
Annually since 2017, she has been named among the National Black Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 list. Ayanna also received a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch recognition for Immigration Law.
Prior to joining Buchanan, Ayanna served as an immigration associate for a national law firm, as well as a national Canadian law firm that provides global business immigration services. Ayanna gained valuable experience serving as a lead PERM attorney and point-of-contact for her team.
What Clients Can Expect
When it comes to immigration, clients need and deserve legal representation that truly understands how essential access and responsiveness are to a successful partnership. Immigration regulations and trends are constantly changing, and knowing your attorney is committed to keeping you updated and being available to address the latest concerns can ease the worry of navigating the system.
Together, let’s tackle it.
Outside the Office
Ayanna is an avid museum-goer and traveler. She also loves attending theater and live performances. If she had not chosen a career in law, she might have pursued the lights of Broadway!
- Responded to USCIS RFEs and DOL PERM Audits
- Served as PERM attorney point-of-contact for high-volume IT client, taking hundreds of cases from assessment to certification
- Served as Spanish translator in legal matters, including Asylum application cases
UCLA School of Law, J.D., 2010
University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2002, Political Science, Comparative Political Science Concentration, Spanish Minor
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Practice in PA limited to immigration matters
American Immigration Lawyers Association
New York State Bar Association
New Jersey State Bar Association
The Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia, Inc.
Lupus Foundation of America, Philadelphia Tri-State Chapter, Board Member
University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology Young Friends, Board Member, 2016-2017