How Andrew Helps Clients
Andrew is a litigator, defending clients in complex litigation matters. His practice focuses on healthcare and professional liability matters, representing national healthcare providers and corporations, health systems, physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing centers, long-term care facilities, and more. Andrew is well versed in defending companies and their employees from theories of corporate negligence. He has experience litigating in both State and Federal Court, as well as forms alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation. Andrew also has experience in products liability, mass tort, premises liability and representing healthcare providers in actions related to their licensure.
What Clients Can Expect
Andrew's clients can expect a passionate commitment to their defense through all stages of the litigation process, He provides start-to-finish litigation services for his clients, from the initiation of a claim and pre-suit investigation, to pleadings, discovery, depositions, court appearances, and trial/arbitration. Andrew is a trusted advisor who can help protect companies and their employees and guide them through the complex litigation process, while advising his clients on managing their overall risk.
Healthcare clients can also be sure that Andrew understands first-hand both the difficulty and importance of the healthcare services they provide on a daily basis, and incorporate that into his practice - Andrew's wife is a neo-natal nurse.
Outside the Office
Andrew lives in Bucks County with his wife, son, and two dogs. He is an avid golfer, runner and exercise enthusiast. He is and diehard Philadelphia sports fan, and during the fall, Andrew can be found at most Penn State home football games.
- Represented pediatric skilled-nursing facility in mass tort viral outbreak which garnered national media attention and resulted in 18 lawsuits plus additional claims. Successfully navigated numerous factual issues, multifaceted discovery disputes, and complex legal claims, resolving all matters to the satisfaction of the client and insurance carrier.
- Obtained favorable Summary Judgment ruling resulting in dismissal of all claims related to premises liability matter, with minimal discovery conducted and little cost to the client.
- High rate of success in enforcing arbitration agreements under the FAA and relevant federal law, as well as Pennsylvania and New Jersey law.
- Experienced with e-discovery and large scale document review projects.
- Successfully obtained dismissal of his client via Motion for Summary Judgment on the issue of ostensible agency in a complex medical malpractice action.
- Researched and located an obscure standard of care that pertained to bariatric and weight loss surgery centers, which resulted in a favorable settlement for his client.
To learn more about industry rankings, click here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2015
The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2012, Political Science
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association