How Abigail Helps Clients
Abigail advises clients on antitrust and trade regulation matters in the transactional, litigation, and counseling contexts. She has experience in federal, state, and foreign antitrust and consumer protection matters.
Before joining the firm, Abigail was an associate at a Magic Circle firm, working in the New York, Washington D.C., and London offices. She advised on U.S. merger control filings and investigations by the DOJ, FTC, and State Attorneys General. She has extensive experience counseling clients in technology, consumer goods, and private equity.
What Clients Can Expect
Abigail is a creative problem solver focused on practical solutions for clients.
- Represented a multinational U.S. technology company in relation to market studies and as a third party in investigations by the European Commission, the UK Competition and Market Authority, the UK Office of Communications, and the French Competition Authority.
- Represented a multinational ingredients company on its acquisition of a U.S. ingredients company and divestiture of assets pursuant to a consent decree with the DOJ Antitrust Division.
- Advised third parties in investigations of technology companies and market studies involving digital markets conducted by the FTC, DOJ, State Attorneys General, Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, South African Competition Commission, and Bundeskartellamt, amongst others.
- Counseled numerous corporate and private equity clients on U.S. merger notification requirements as well as coordinated foreign merger control and foreign direct investment filings.
- Counseled a telecommunications trade association on a DOJ investigation into abuse of standard setting
Cornell Law School, J.D., cum laude, Cornell International Law Journal, Managing Editor, Online Editor, Symposium Committee Member
Drexel University, B.A., summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
American Bar Association, Antitrust Section, Vice Chair of Intellectual Property Committee, 2021-Present