Susan M. Hartman
Health Care/Financial Services
- Represented a supplier of information technology services in the health care industry in the negotiation of a long-term application service provider agreement, which resulted in the outsourcing of substantially all of the information technology functions of the customer.
- Represented a health care system in a multi-year collaboration agreement with a biopharmaceutical company to build a platform for discovering and validating genetic factors for range of diseases, improving individualized patient care and accelerating innovation in drug discovery. The collaboration included one of the largest United States populations of participants.
- Represented a health care provider in the negotiation of a license for a medical records software system to be implemented across multiple facilities.
- Represented a major bank in connection with acquisition and implementation of electronic commerce systems in connection with treasury management functions.
Industrial and Aerospace
- Represented a supplier of products to the aerospace industry in the negotiation of long term supply agreements with a number of the largest aerospace companies in the United States and internationally.
- Assisted an industrial manufacturer in the evaluation of its sales process and recommended process improvements to mitigate risks associated with use of form terms and conditions.
- Negotiated license and consulting agreements for the implementation of an enterprise resource planning system for a provider of mill services.
- Represented a provider of voice-activated inventory management devices in the negotiation of contracts to install the company's technology around the world and assisted the company in negotiating a number of international reseller agreements.
- Represented a consumer products company in negotiation of a long term raw material supply agreement.
- Negotiated an exclusive trademark license agreement for a consumer products retailer to manufacture and distribute branded products in its retail stores.
- Reviewed an indemnity agreement required by a major international retailer for all consumer product suppliers.
- Represented a supplier of cyber security training software in negotiating a master distribution and services agreement with a global supplier of managed security services.
- Represented a developer of a new point-of-care diagnostic test in the negotiation of an exclusive license and distribution agreement with an international supplier of therapeutic products.
- Represented a developer of 3-D printing technology in negotiation of a product placement agreement with a major toy retailer.