Stefi Peralta Porter focuses her practice on a full range of corporate transactional and general commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, securities law compliance, commercial lending and general corporate governance.
Among her representative transactions, Stefi has:
- Assisted in the representation of Essential Public Media LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of independent public radio station WYEP-FM / Pittsburgh Community Broadcasting Corporation, in its acquisition of radio station 90.5FM, WDUQ-FM, from Duquesne University.
- Assisted in the representation of Educational Computer Systems, Inc., an educational loan processing company, in its acquisition by Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (NYSE: HPY).
- Assisted in the representation of Mon Valley Petroleum, Inc., a fuel retailer and distributer, in its sale of 15 gas stations and convenience stores, to American Natural Retail, LLC et al.
- Served on the teams that assisted Vector Security, Inc. in its acquisitions of a security alarm monitoring company and managed network services company.
- Assisted in the representation of Clear Count Medical Solutions with respect to its early stage financing transactions.
- Assisted in the documentation of secured term loans and revolving credit facilities for various borrowers and lenders.
- Conducted mineral-title due diligence to identify title defects pursuant to a $1B+ oil and gas lease acquisition in the Marcellus Shale.
Prior to receiving her law degree, Stefi managed a retail branch of National City Bank in downtown Pittsburgh. While in law school, Stefi served as a summer associate in Buchanan’s Pittsburgh office and completed internships with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Federal Public Defender, Travelers Insurance Pittsburgh Staff Counsel, and the Jewish Family & Children's Services Pittsburgh Refugee and Immigrant Assistance Center. Stefi is fluent in Spanish.