Previously published on www.fowlerwhite.com. Fowler White Boggs merged with Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney on March 14, 2014.
Tampa, FL- Fowler White Boggs is pleased to announce that more than 10 of the firm's attorneys have been named to Florida Trend magazine's 2013 Legal Elite list. The Florida Legal Elite are the top lawyers practicing in Florida, according to the results of the magazine's statewide attorney surveys, and represent fewer than 2% of Florida Bar members actively practicing in Florida.
Rhea F. Law and Linda Loomis Shelley were named to the Legal Elite Hall of Fame category. To be considered, an attorney must have been a Legal Elite winner for each of the past five years. A panel of lawyers was consulted to evaluate the Legal Elite and make the final selection of Hall of Fame honorees.
The following Fowler White Boggs attorneys were recognized this year:
- Heather B. Brock – Labor and Employment
- Jesse H. Diner – Commercial Litigation
- John D. Emmanuel – Bankruptcy & Workout
- Eric J. Holshouser – Labor and Employment
- Rhea F. Law –Environmental & Land Use
- Robert Riegel, Jr. – Labor and Employment
- Hala A. Sandridge – Appellate
- Linda Loomis Shelley – Environmental & Land Use
- Scott A. Underwood – Bankruptcy & Workout
- Jacob D.Varn – Environmental & Land Use
- S.Carey Villeneuve (Up & Comer)
Providing comprehensive legal services to our clients for 70years, Fowler White Boggs is one of Florida’s most respected law firms. Our Firm is internationally connected with a Florida focus with more than 100attorneys in five offices located in Tampa, Fort Myers, Tallahassee, Jacksonville and Fort Lauderdale.