Intellectual Property Section Co-Chair Michael L. Dever co-authored a white paper on Intellectual Property Valuation, which was published in IPO Daily News.
Dever is a member of the Intellectual Property Owner’s Association Corporate IP Management Committee and was selected to International Asset Management’s 2013 Patent 1000, the best-in-class listing of patent prosecution, licensing and litigation practitioners, where he was recognized as “a true all-rounder” in the intellectual property section.”
His white paper covers a variety of IP valuation topics including:
- The identification of methods for extracting value from IP assets.
- An overview of the primary issues that should be considered and addressed when valuing IP.
- Developing and improving in-house efforts to value IP.
- The effect of the American Invents Act on IP valuation.
- A hypothetical case study that addresses many of the issues the paper covers.
Read the full white paper here.