Mary F. Caloway has represented debtors, creditors', equity holders' and other official committees, secured lenders, asset acquirers and other parties in interest in a number of national bankruptcy cases, primarily in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. Mary has also represented the foreign representatives of a number of foreign debtors in connection with the commencement of chapter 15 proceedings in the United States.
Mary frequently speaks and writes on bankruptcy related topics. She is managing shareholder of the firm's Wilmington office.
Following is a selected list of her representations:
- Printing Arts America, Inc.
- Blackstone Technology Group
- Clark Material Handling, Inc.
Foreign Representatives/Chapter 15 Cases
- Ernst & Young (Nortel Canadian Group)
- Alvarez & Marsal (Maax Group)
- RSM Richter (Destinator Technologies)
- Ernst & Young (Abitibi Bowater)
- Ernst & Young (SemCanada Group)
- Holiday RV Superstores (Creditors' Committee)
- Oglebay Norton (Unofficial Committee of Equity Holders)
- Gingiss Group (Unofficial Committee of Franchisees)
- Focal Communications Corp. (Unsecured Creditors' Committee)
- Verado Holdings, Inc. (Unsecured Creditors' Committee)
- Big V Supermarkets (Unsecured Creditors' Committee)
- Crown Books (Unsecured Creditors' Committee)
- Long John Silver's (Official Franchisees' Committee)
In addition, Mary has represented major creditors or other parties-in-interest in the following bankruptcy cases among others:
- Smurfit-Stone Container Corp.
- LandAmerica 1031 Exchange, Inc.
- Salander-O'Reilly Gallery