Marcy E. Hamilton
- Represented an international owner and generator of renewable power projects in connection with the development of several wind farm projects in Pennsylvania.
- Represented the owner of a Class "A" office building in downtown Pittsburgh in a sale to a national REIT.
- Represented a local university in acquiring multiple parcels of real estate in Pittsburgh in furtherance of the client's campus extension plans.
- Negotiated numerous subleases for a national company that leases space in four major U.S. airports and subsequently subleases portions of those spaces to retail, food, and beverage operators.
- Represented a global supplier of tooling, engineering components and advanced materialsin the sale ofmultiple parcels of real estate.