Helping Clients With Complex Development Projects
Today, more than ever, federal, state and local land use regulations complicate real estate development and slow down the permitting process. Buchanan's real estate professionals work with local governmental officials, city planners, engineers, architects and environmental consultants to resolve zoning and land use issues to help our clients successfully complete even the most complex development projects.
Our attorneys have counseled a wide array of clients in:
- Obtaining zoning approvals and successful zone changes
- Obtaining land use approvals for a wide variety of residential, commercial and mixed-use development projects
- Securing large-scale, master-planned subdivision approvals
- Obtaining building and occupancy permits
- Ensuring environmental compliance
- Successfully challenging zoning ordinances
Additionally, our team has significant experience representing commercial and residential developers before zoning hearing boards, municipal councils, boards of supervisors, administrative tribunals and courts to secure the requisite permits and approvals for residential, commercial, mixed-use and industrial projects.