Jordan M. Webster
- Assisted in obtaining a multimillion dollar verdict for a large public university after a seven-week bench trial arising from the allegedly deficient design of $100 million basketball arena.
- Assisted in representing a national health care company in litigation arising from a $210 million acquisition, resulting in a favorable settlement for the client.
- Successfully obtained preliminary injunction for security company seeking to invoke non-competition, non-solicitation, and confidentiality provisions of employment agreement against former employer.
- Successfully obtained a unanimous decision from the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania on an issue of statutory interpretation. In re Private Road in Spears Boro, II, Washington County, 11 A.3d 902 (Pa. 2011)
- Successfully obtained dismissal of a federal civil rights lawsuit for an employee of a non-profit organization. Doe v. Upper St. Clair School District, 2008 WL 4861892, 2008 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 90649 (W.D. Pa., Nov. 9, 2008).
- Successfully challenged the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection's policies and practices for registration of abandoned wells on behalf of a large national coal company and its affiliates, thereby facilitating development of mining plans and projections.