How Jinkal Helps Clients
Jinkal Pujara’s labor and employment practice is multi-faceted. She defends employers against allegations of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. Jinkal also assists employers stay in compliance with ever-changing state and federal employment laws. Jinkal has a wealth of traditional labor experience as well. She has previously negotiated collective bargaining agreements on behalf of employers, handled grievances regarding contract interpretation and defended against unfair labor charges.
In addition to assisting employers, Jinkal also has experience defending against consumer fraud class action matters.
What Clients Can Expect
Clients can expect an attorney who is resourceful, dedicated and responsive. Clients can expect to receive cost-effective and honest legal counseling that is individually tailored to their business objectives.
Outside the Office
When she is not working, you can find Jinkal outdoors hiking or running. Jinkal also loves to travel and discovering local farmers’ markets and antique shops.
- Secured pre-answer dismissal of allegations in plaintiff’s complaint concerning breach of a collective bargaining agreement.
- Secured dismissal of plaintiff’s disability and failure to accommodate claims through summary judgment.
- Secured dismissal of a consumer fraud class action complaint alleging violation of the NJ Truth In Consumer Contract Warranty and Notice Act.
To learn more about industry rankings, click here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2013, Best Appellee Brief, Appellate Advocacy, Fall 2011; ABA-BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law
Rutgers University, B.A., 2010, magna cum laude, Dean's List, Labor Management and Employment Relations and Psychology
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit