Jennifer R. Minter
- BodyMedia, a pioneer in developing and marketing wearable body monitors for consumers, in multiple equity financings, as well as its acquisition in August 2013 by Jawbone, a leader and innovator in human-centered wearable technology.
- Clear Count Medical Solutions, a medical device start-up, in each of its equity and convertible debt financings since the Company’s inception in 2004.
- Tandem Health Care, Inc., a provider of long-term health care services, in its $620 million sale to private equity firms JER Partners and Formation Capital, LLC.
- Aethon Inc., a robot and software developer and manufacturer in the health care logistics industry, in its most recent debt and equity financings.
- RTI International Metals, Inc. in its securities-related transactions, including its public offering of 6.9 million shares of common stock, $230 million Convertible Senior Note offering and $402.5 million Convertible Senior Note offering.
- Represented Dick's Sporting Goods in its securities-related transactions and acquisitions, including its $225 million acquisition of Golf Galaxy (Nasdaq: GGXY) and its $40 million acquisition of Chick's Sporting Goods in 2007; its $370 million tender offer acquisition of Galyan's Trading Company (Nasdaq: GLYN) in 2004; and its $172.5 million issue price 144A Senior Convertible Notes Offering in 2004.
- Cellumen, which delivers products and services that support drug discovery and development, in its Series B financing that included investments from Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. and PA Early Stage Partners.
- International solar cell and printed electronics company Plextronics, Inc., in multiple equity and debt financing transactions with strategic partners as well as various venture capital firms and banks.