- Served as lead health care diligence attorney in the acquisition of a specialty pharmacy by a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company.
- Served as lead health care attorney in the sale of a Pennsylvania personal care home and licensure matters related to the sale.
- Served as assistant Pennsylvania counsel in the acquisition of Mercy Jeannette Hospital in Jeannette, PA by Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital.
- Represented a large Tennessee-based long-term care provider in numerous complex matters including acquisitions, regulatory matters and major contractual arrangements.
- Served as assistantPennsylvania counsel in the sale of The Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh to UPMC Health System.
- Served as assistant counsel in the acquisition of 20 nursing homes and ancillary long term care businesses, closed December 30, 2010.
- Served as lead attorney in the acquisition of numerous physician practices and providers by a Western Pennsylvania-based hospital, with 15 closings in calendar years 2009/2010.