Jacob M. Theis
- Won dismissal in wrongful termination case brought by former nurses against a Pennsylvania hospital involving invasion of privacy claims.
- Recovered costs from plaintiffs following grant of summary judgment in defendant-employer’s favor.
- Enforced restrictive covenants through litigation against employees and competitors involving client lists, trade secrets, and other proprietary information.
- Compelled current employees suing their employer in federal court to produce various electronically stored information, including Facebook and Myspace records.
- Defended wage and hour class action brought by employees in federal and state court against large, multi-jurisdictional non-profit organization.