Federal and State Coverage: A Key Advantage
At the federal level, our GR team in Washington, D.C. offers insight and critical guidance within a broad range of industries. Our seasoned bipartisan team of federal governmental relations professionals, with decades of experience in public policy, can foster key relationships. Among our GR professionals are:
- Former senior policy advisors to House and Senate members.
- A former chief of staff to a current high-ranking U.S. Senator.
- A former 20-year veteran of federal healthcare lobbying, who also served as the head of federal lobbying for the Hospital & Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania.
- A 35-year military veteran who serves as a senior public affairs advisor with the U.S. Navy Reserve.
This experience gives us an in-depth understanding of the administrative and congressional policy process. The result: we can help you overcome challenges and seize opportunities presented by the federal government.
In Pennsylvania, we are one of the largest and most well-established government relations firms and are routinely recognized as a top performer by our large roster of clients within many industries. Our team covers the state with offices in Pittsburgh, Harrisburg and Philadelphia and includes:
- Former members of the Public Utility Commission.
- Former members of the Cabinet and other senior staff positions with state and local government.
We are well-placed to facilitate a partnership with the commonwealth on your behalf.
With more than 35 years serving clients in Florida, our knowledge of the business, political and legal environment in the state helps us to understand your business, industry and needs. Our GR professionals in Tallahassee, Tampa, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers and Jacksonville represent Fortune 500 companies, emerging public companies and entrepreneurs in both lobbying and legal matters. Our Florida GR team includes:
- Former members of the Florida House of Representatives.
- Former heads of state administrative departments.
- Former chiefs of staff for governors.
- Former agency heads.
- Other former key administrative personnel.