Brian S. Novosel
- Represented a private full-service real estate firm in its ultimate sale to a strategic buyer in a transaction valued at approximately $50 million.
- Represented many private companies in their fundraising efforts, acquisitions and general corporate matters.
- Represented a public global manufacturer and supplier of tooling and other products in the sale of one of its lines of business to another public company in a deal valued at approximately $350 million.
- Represented Dick's Sporting Goods in $100 million IPO of its common stock.
- Represented a hotel-resort company in connection with various private securities offerings, including a $60 million private placement of common equity, a $125 million private placement of equity, a $250 million sale of common equity to strategic buyer, a $190 private placement of preferred equity and a $675 million 144A bond offering.
- Provided counsel in the formation of several private equity funds and represented various private equity funds in their investments in portfolio companies.