How Abigail Helps Clients
Abigail M. Green focuses her practice on representing employers in all aspects of labor and employment law, including agency investigations, state and federal single-plaintiff actions, and class and collective actions, covering issues such as harassment, discrimination, retaliation, constructive discharge, restrictive covenants and breach of contract claims.
Abigail has served as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Mary Eva Colalillo of the New Jersey Superior Court in Camden County. She also served as a judicial extern to the Hon. Joel B. Rosen, a retired magistrate judge for the District of New Jersey.
Outside the Office
Born and raised in Louisville, Ky., Abigail relocated several times, settling down in Pittsburgh with her husband. She enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants and UK basketball.
- Helped obtain decertification of an FLSA wage and hour case in Pennsylvania federal court.
- Assisted in obtaining summary judgment on a single plaintiff case involving allegations of a hostile work environment in New Jersey state court.
- Provided pro bono assistance to the Philadelphia Homeless Advocacy Project and obtained social security assistance for two individuals.
Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., 2006
Transylvania University, B.A., 2003, Political Science
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Junior League of Pittsburgh