A. Sheila Oretsky
- Obtained dismissal of a claim for a tortious interference in the original complaint against a hotel.
- Obtained a favorable settlement in a multi-count litigation against filmmakers asserted by a former University of Miami football player.
- Obtained a favorable settlement in a civil theft and fraud case against a global real estate firm for negligently hiring and supervising a real estate agent and crafted a Coblentz Agreement as part of the resolution.
- Successfully defended a national dialysis clinic in a claim for breach of fiduciary duty in an arbitration proceeding.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for an audio/visual company in a claim for breach of contract.
- Obtained a favorable settlement in a claim between joint venturers to perform construction services for The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort.
- Obtained a successful resolution for plaintiff in a claim for misappropriation of name and likeness, fraud and trademark infringement.
- Obtained a successful resolution for plaintiffs in a claim for fraudulent lien against a subcontractor.
- Obtained summary judgment in a fraud claim asserted by cross-claimant against co-guarantor of a commercial loan.