Kimberly A. Gessner, Board Certified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar, provides clients with a wide range of legal services in construction, business and employment litigation. Her practice focuses primarily in resolving legal disputes through pre-suit negotiations, civil litigation, mediation and trial.
She also advises clients on many preventative measures business owners can and should take relating to employment issues when either starting a business, or wishing to improve their practices and procedures, including compliance with Federal and State regulations.
Kimberly concentrates her practice on general civil litigation including:
- Resolving disputes through litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Construction claims, including lien, bond and code issues
- Construction defense
- Commercial, contractual and business disputes
- Defending employers in discrimination actions
- Drafting, enforcing and defending employment agreements
In 2013, Kimberly was selected to the Florida Super Lawyers® Rising Stars