September 13, 2012 – Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney is proud to announce 10 of the firm's attorneys have been named as Best Lawyers
' 2013 Lawyer of the Year, a distinction reserved for only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community.
Attorneys honored as “Lawyers of the Year” received particularly high ratings in Best Lawyers
' exhaustive peer-review surveys by earning a high level of respect for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity:
- Margaret B. Angel, Pittsburgh Public Finance Law Lawyer of the Year
- Thomas A. Bergstrom, Philadelphia Criminal Defense: Non-White-Collar Lawyer of the Year
- Bruce I. Booken, Miami Corporate Law Lawyer of the Year
- Thomas S. Giotto, Pittsburgh Employment Law – Management Lawyer of the Year
- Calvin R. Harvey, Pittsburgh Real Estate Law Lawyer of the Year
- Charles G. Knox, San Diego Real Estate Law Lawyer of the Year
- Jacqui Fiske Lazo, Pittsburgh Lawyer of the Year
- Wendelynne J. Newton, Pittsburgh Antitrust Law Lawyer of the Year
- Ivan J. Punchatz, Princeton Health Care Law Lawyer of the Year
- John H. Wilson, Pittsburgh Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law Lawyer of the Year
About Best Lawyers in America
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current, 19th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2013) is based on more than 3.9 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
About the Firm
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC (www.bipc.com) serves Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, mid-sized, small and emerging businesses, and individuals from its offices in Pennsylvania, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Virginia, Washington, D.C., California, and Delaware. We focus on multiple industry and law specific practice areas within each of our core disciplines: Corporate, Litigation, Intellectual Property, Energy, Financial Services, Tax, Labor & Employment, Regulatory & Government Relations, Health Care and Real Estate.
# # #